IRS e-Filing Services
As an IRS Registered Tax Preparer and an Authorized e-file Provider, Mike Wells offers IRS electronic filing services. Filing taxes using IRS e-filing provides positive benefits to the taxpayer.
The IRS reported that as of October 2022:
- • approximately 164,246,000 tax returns were filed for Tax Year 2021;
- • approximately 151,448,000 tax returns were e-filed for Tax Year 2021;
- • e-Filed taxes amount to around 92% of all tax returns filed in 2021, and the percentage of e-filers continues to rise yearly.
- ☑ The e-file process is the fastest and most accurate way to file returns. It has become the norm, and filers can be confident about refunds that come quickly with the process.
- ☑ Several payment options, including credit card or bank draft, are available to cover owed funds.